Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Master Bak Kut Teh, Bukit Mertajam 大山脚食王肉骨茶

I love Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶. After read SP blog on Good Master Bak Kut Teh, I finally have a chance to taste it. It is opposite of Bak Kut Teh Good Master Restoran 食王(珍珠市)肉骨茶. Don't mixed up.

It doesn't look tempting. Low quality camera phone outcome :p Please visit SP blog for better photo. We ordered just a bowl of Bak Kut Teh for 2. At first bite, I feel the soup is not nice. But after a few bites, I started to love it. I do not know how to describe the taste, try it out yourself if have chance ;) However, YB still doesn't like the taste after the meal :p



The yam rice. I still think Chai Leng Park yam rice is the best I've ever had so far. Feeling hungry :p


It cost us RM 16 in total.

Good Master Bak Kut Teh
Address: Jalan Tembikai, Taman Mutiara, 11400 Bukit Mertajam Penang.
GPS location: 5.360474,100.44463
Opening hour: 8am - (sorry I forgot) I am sure they are open for lunch.

No comments: