Friday, October 8, 2010

Chikuma Japanese Restaurant, Sg Ara, Penang, Malaysia

When we go Sg Ara for dinner one day, surprised to find out there are few new restaurants. One of it Chikuma Japanese restaurant next to Teow Chew Meng 潮州铭. A friend told me this is formerly located at Gembira Parade.



I ordered a chicken Sukiyaki Set @ RM 15. All set include steamed egg, miso soup, and unlimited ice cream supply. It was a rainy day, I just wish to eat something with hot soup and rice. I ate very little ice cream, however, the green tea ice cream is not too bad.





Tsukimi Udon (vegetable and egg) @ RM 10.



Kake Udon (vegetable) @ RM 9.


The rice set is quite huge, while the noodle is not too big in size. Guy may not feel satisfied if they order noodle. If you asked me how's the food taste? I love my sukiyaki set and I feel the noodle is typical.

Chikuma Japanese restaurant
Address: 38-G Persiaran Mahsuri 2, Sunway Tunas, Bayan Lepas, 11900 Penang.

I forgot to ask for the opening hours :p

No comments: