Saturday, January 23, 2010

Penang Coastal Highway and Jelutong Highway

Penangite, this will looks very familiar for you :D I just wish to capture more about Penang while I am still here ;)

After E&O buffet lunch, I use the opportunity as a passenger to capture some shot of Jelutong Expressway and Coastal Highway (Leburaya Bayan Lepas or Bayan Lepas Expressway)



1.


2. We can see Penang Bridge from Coastal Highway. In the map, A & C is respectively Tesco and E-Gate.


3. IJM development project, The LIGHT Waterfront. The in-progress of land reclamation. Some is covered up from the roadside. I am not so into reclaimed land. But it is not at price that I can afford though.




4. Sometimes you can see aeroplane in the sky :)


5. Follow the sign-board.


6. The newly open Eastin Hotel.

2 comments:

阿阳 (Yang) said...

mk, u sambil driving, sambil 拍照啊?

mk said...

My colleauge was driving :)
\