Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2009-08-20 (7) Puri Dalem Cottages, Ubud

We reached Puri Dalem Cottages, Ubud around 6pm+.

This is similar to BaliSandy Cottages, this cottages door lock is more secure, but BaliSandy Cottages bed is more comfortable.

A view of its swimming pool.



The room:



The pink color room for me, little princess in the family :)

I started to pay attention to fold/origami after got to know an origami hobbyist. This could be one of the very rare hotel that fold their towel :)



Well, I appreciate the balcony outside the room, facing swimming pool. It is really nice to sit there, and think nothing.


The breakfast area. There is also massage services. I can't remember the charges as we were then leaving to Ubud market before checked-out.


Two room costs us IDR 721K.

2 comments:

Kelly Goh said...

wah lau eh, the bed looks so huge...bigger than normal king size bed?

mk said...

I have no idea, but I guess at least normal King size bed :D