Friday, August 7, 2009

TGV will you come?

I was trying to look for movie showtime schedule from www.gsc.com.my, but unexpectedly the website is so slow. They are upgrading the server, as mentioned in the email. Well, I do not expect any server upgrade on Friday night, isn't this one of the peak time for user to browse for movie for the weekend?

Okay, don't give up too early, so I try to call their reservation phone line to check the schedule and made reservation. Guess what, after press a key to select the cinema, I get an automated reply on Connection Error.

Last choice, check cinema schedule from www.cinema.com.my (luckily I know this website), another surprises, neither Harry Potter nor Ice Age are showing in Queensbay Mall. Those movie appears in the popular chart but it's not on show. Hmm. Okay, I am too outdated then, maybe. Everyone watch movie when it was first released...

This is not the first time I have hard time with GSC website and phone reservation. TGV, will you ever consider to start your business in Penang?

2 comments:

Kelly Goh said...

TGV is in penang....Jusco seberang pari city :)

mk said...

ic. so far away. but good go to know :D